Moringa leaf powder is a complementary medicine obtained from the dried leaves of Moringa Oleifera which provides support and maintenance of a healthy immune system. Moringa assists with reducing symptoms associated with; headaches, urinary ailments, gastro-intestinal disturbances and anaemia. Moringa assists with the relief of; osteoarthritis, asthma, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, congestive heart failure, hypertension and hyperlipidaemia. Moringa helps with supplementation of nutrients and antioxidants in malnutrition and is a source of various vitamins and minerals. Fulvic acid is another complementary medicine that may assist with detoxification of cells as well as supplementation of oxygen to the cells to improve cell life. Fulvic acid may assist with improving absorption of nutrients, ameliorates gut microflora, increase energy levels and assists with cellular regeneration. Thus, the combination of moringa leaf powder and fulvic acid brings out synergistic benefits to the body.
The moringa leaf powder and fulvic capsules may assist with:
• Relieved headaches: A person may experience a decrease in pain in the head, furthermore a relaxing of a tight-like sensation in the head.
• Improved supply of nutrients: A person may experience more calmness due to mood swings and anxiety being regulated. A person may also sense changes in sleep with sleep cycles evening out. This may happen via means of moringa supplying vitamins, amino acids, healthy fats, minerals that are needed in the body.
• Increased absorption of nutrients: A person may experience changes in defecation, improvements in bowel movement. Additionally, a person experiences higher energy levels and sustained endurance. This may materialize by the chelating action of fulvic acid; binding to multiple compounds needed in the body.
• Gastro-intestinal relief: A person can experience improved bowel movement and reductions in flatulence. Moreover, a person can experience less abdominal pain, cramping or bloating sensations. This can happen due to moringa’s alkaline pH helping to neutralize stomach acid and Fluvic acid acting to improve gut flora and other healthy micro-organisms.
• Reduced asthmatic reaction: A person may experience a decrease in wheezing and tightening of the chest. A person can feel improvements in breathing during asthma reactions. This may happen by moringa preventing swelling in the bronchioles. The fulvic acid may decrease the “asphyxiation” effect as it can increase the elivery of oxygen.
• Lowered cholesterol: A person may experience changes in shortness of breath and reduced chest pains. This may occur through oleic acid which is a phytosterol found in moringa reducing LDL cholesterol levels, which may reduce the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
• Reduced fatigue: A person may feel an increase in vibrance and energy as well as improved endurance. This may be possible via providing iron to the body needed, to assist with the production of red blood cells and ultimately improve oxygen supply.
• Anti-inflammation: A person may experience drops in blocked or stuffy noses. moreover, a person may feel a lesser number of aches and pains in the body. This might be possible through certain derivatives in moringa working to obstruct specific enzyme activity by suppressing prostaglandins which allows inflammation to begin.
Method of Consumption
Adults: Take two (2) to four (4) capsule daily. For best results take before or
Side effects: Not much research available.
When taken in high dosages it may induce:
This could be because the body is now overdriving the detox effect, leading to the evacuation of the chelated toxin and other pathogenic compounds (everything in excess is bad).
Do not take Moringa leaf and fulvic capsules:
if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to moringa leaf powder, fulvic acid (Powder) or the other ingredient of
moringa leaf and fulvic acid capsules.
• if you have conditions where reduced fluid intake is recommended (e.g. severe cardiac or renal disease).
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby.
• If you have autoimmune diseases.
Special care should be taken with fulvic acid capsules:
• if you have cardiac disease.
• if you have kidney problems.
• If you have Kashin-Beck Disease (death of joint cartilage and joint plates leading to deformed joints, shortened limbs or short stature.
Usually occurs in children and teens that lack selenium. Fulvic acid may chelate
and remove the selenium from the body during excretion).
If symptoms worsen during the use of moringa and fulvic acid capsules, a medical doctor or a qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted. Pregnancy and breastfeeding: If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional for advice before taking moringa and fulvic acid capsules. Taking other medicines with moringa and fulvic acid: Always tell your healthcare professional if you are taking any other medicine. (This includes also complementary or traditional medicines.)