The Nutrimor Moringa Porridge is a nutrient-rich fortified and pre-cooked porridge that assists with the supplementation of 24 micronutrients, such as vitamins, nucleotides, amino acids, minerals as well as 4 macronutrients including; healthy fats, proteins, starch and dietary fibres in their bioavailable form. This is for enhanced absorption by the body thus, providing more nutrients in smaller volumes. The moringa present not only enhances the nutritional load but also provides antioxidants for a healthier body.
The nutrimor moringa Porridge may assist with:
• Bio-available nutrients: A person may experience a reduction in food cravings. Additionally, a person may experience improvements in stamina and general mood which may become happier or more satisfied. As it provides the necessary nutrients in the form that is easily absorbed to maintain a healthy
• Improving metabolism: A person may experience weight changes, (may most likely lose) as well as improved energy levels. Moreover, a person may experience improvement in sleep and may sense an increase in body temperature. When the product is as a meal replacement the formula of Nutrimor provides the requirements for a healthy system, which means the Nutrimor porridge may assist in encouraging the body’s metabolism.
• Improved Concentration and focus: A person may sense changes in brain function allowing for improved concentration and focus. This is possible through Vitamin A, C and B found in moringa working to remove built-up or building toxins in the body and brain.
Method of Consumption
Children (6+ years) & Adults: 50g (4 Tablespoons) with 150ml of liquid.
Children (12 months – 6 years): 25g (2 Tablespoons) with 75ml of liquid.
Mix with clean cool or warm water until the required consistency. May be mixed as well with milk, yoghurt or processed dairy. The product can be used in various recipes including smoothies, pancakes, etc.
• The nutrimor moringa porridge is not baby food, breastmilk is more suitable for a baby.
• The nutrimor moringa porridge contains allergens: corn, whole soya bean flour and soya lecithin.
• Do not use boiling liquids and do not cook the Nutrimor Moringa Porridge since it may destroy certain nutrients.
Do not take nutrimor moringa porridge:
• if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to Moringa oleifera (moringa leaf powder) or the other ingredient of nutrimor moringa porridge.
• if you have conditions where reduced fluid intake is recommended (e.g. severe cardiac or renal disease).
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby.
Special care should be taken with nutrimor moringa porridge:
• if you have cardiac disease.
• if you have kidney problems.
If symptoms worsen during the use of nutrimor moringa porridge, a medical doctor or a qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional for advice before taking nutrimor moringa porridge.
Nutrimor also makes an ideal anytime snack. Choose from vanilla, strawberry or banana and start your day the Nutrimor way.