40g Moringa Leaf Powder Stand-up Pouch
For all the health-warriors and foodies, we've packaged our moringa in a versatile powder form so you can add it to smoothies, stews, desserts and juices!
Resealable clear pouch of powder. This is enough for 2 weeks for an individual and can be you used to refill the Moringa World Shaker.
• Improved concentration and focus: A person may sense changes in brain function allowing for improved concentration and focus. This is possible through Vitamin A, C and B working to remove built-up or building toxins.
• Improved energy levels: A person may feel an increase in vibrance as well as improved endurance. This may be possible via providing iron to the body needed, to assist with the production of red blood cells and ultimately improve oxygen supply.
• Improved supply of nutrients: A person may experience more calmness due to mood swings and anxiety being regulated. A person may also sense changes in sleep with sleep cycles evening out. This may happen via means of moringa supplying vitamins, amino acids, healthy fats, minerals that are needed in the body.
• Lowered blood sugar: A person may feel; less nauseous, less confused, less thirsty. In some cases, some individuals may even urinate less due to the high zinc in moringa.
• Anti-inflammation: A person may experience drops in blocked or stuffy noses. moreover, A person may feel a lesser number of aches and pains in the body. This might be possible through certain derivatives in moringa
working to obstruct specific enzyme activity by suppressing prostaglandins which allows inflammation to begin.
• Lowered cholesterol: A person may experience changes in shortness of breath and reduced chest pains. This may emerge through oleic acid which is a phytosterol in moringa that reduces LDL cholesterol levels, which may reduce the chances of cardiovascular diseases.
• Healthy skin: A person may experience skin breakouts begin to smooth out and may feel skin rejuvenation. This may arise through detoxing of skin cells via vitamins and minerals found in the moringa.
• Antibiotic defence; A person may feel improvements in pain, itchiness and tenderness in affected areas. This may be probable through micro properties in moringa working to fight certain microbial infections.
• Gastro-intestinal relief: A person can experience improved bowel movement and less flatulence. Moreover, a person can experience less abdominal pain, cramping and bloating this may ensue due to its alkaline pH
helping to neutralize stomach acid.
• Internal immune system maintenance and strengthening; A person may experience an overall sense of wellness and improved vigour. Additionally, a person may sense a decrease in occasions of falling ill. is possible through moringa impacting the body in the multiple ways mentioned above to ultimately achieve a holistic improvement and give long-lasting support.
Our moringa is grown naturall without any chemicals or pesticides, washed, shade-dried and crushed for the highest quality of moringa powder in its natural food state. We believe in organic and regenerative farming.
Side effects: Not all side effects reported for moringa leaf powder are included here. Should your general health worsen or if you experience any untoward effects while taking moringa leaf powder, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional for
If any of the following happens, stop taking moringa leaf powder and tell your doctor immediately:
• swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, face, lips, mouth or throat, which may cause difficulty in swallowing or breathing,
• rash or itching,
These are all serious side effects. If you have them, you may have had a serious allergic reaction to moringa leaf powder. You may need medical attention or hospitalisation.
If you notice any side effects not mentioned here, please inform your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not take moringa leaf powder:
• if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to moringa oleifera (moringa leaf powder) or the other ingredient of moringa leaf capsules/ moringa leaf powder.
• if you have conditions where reduced fluid intake is recommended (e.g. severe cardiac or renal disease).
Special care should be taken with moringa leaf capsules/ moringa leaf powder:
• if you have cardiac disease.
• if you have kidney problems.
If symptoms worsen during the use of moringa leaf powder, a medical doctor or a qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional for advice before taking moringa leaf capsules/moringa leaf powder.
Taking other medicines with moringa leaf powder:
Always tell your healthcare professional if you are taking any other medicine. (This includes complementary or traditional medicines.)