- R 130.00 950In StockOne month's supply moringa capsules are the easiest way to consume moringa and is suited to newcomers or people on the go. The capsules are comfortable sized for easy swallowing, yet contains sufficient moringa for your daily dose.
- R 75.00 91In StockExcellent provider of energy without the crash of caffeine or sugar. Easy to brew using hot water and can be infused with honey which makes an enjoyable and refreshing experience. This tea's health benefits are well documented and endorsed by many health enthusiasts and athletes around the world. (100g)
- R 55.00 96In StockOur Kombucha drink is made from, coconut sugar, green tea, sceletium tortuosum, fermented using the komucha scoby (containing natural vitamin b12 yeast) and Moringa tea. This product is a natural energy drink. All the ingredients combined create a synergistic release of natural energy boost without spikes of caffeine or sugar crash. Please see full...
- R 200.00 88In StockKnown by ancient cultures for its anti-aging properties, used for the rejuvenation of dull tired and aging skin. Due to its antioxidant properties it helps fight free radicals causing skin tissue damage and appearance of wrinkles. It is rich in hormones called cytokinins which also promote call growth, delay damage and destruction of skin tissues.
- R 40.00 98In StockThe easiest way ti add moringa to your favourite meals, smoothies and juices. Make moringa a part of your condiments and a healthy spice that is a must in the kitchen. Place it on your dining table and let everyone enjoy a healthy meal.