Fulvic acid is complementary medicine, obtained from the fermentation of organic matter (humus) from decomposing plants and animals in soil and even water bodies, which may assist with detoxification of cells as well as supplementation of oxygen to the cells to improve cell life. Fulvic acid may assist with improving absorption of nutrients, ameliorates gut microflora, increase energy levels and assists with cellular
The fulvic acid capsules may assist with:
• Preserving brain health: A person may sense changes in brain function allowing for sustained concentration and focus. This is likely possible through the antioxidant effects of fulvic acid that scavenges for excess reactive oxygen species (ROS) which are in a toxic form. Furthermore, the detoxification of heavy metals in the body can happen through the fulvic acid having the ability to bind to multiple compounds.
• Reduced fatigue: A person may feel an increase in vibrance and energy as well as improved endurance. This may be likely through fulvic acid acting as a biological binding agent that collects and transports oxygen molecules into cells.
• Increased absorption of nutrients: A person may experience higher energy levels and reductions in abdomen swelling. This may be the fulvic acid transporting digested nutrients (e.g. amino acids, minerals and vitamins) into the bloodstream through its ability to bind to multiple compounds.
• Improved gastrointestinal health: A person may experience a calmer digestion process. Moreover, a person can feel a reduction in unwanted weight changes and feelings of bloating. This may be credited to fulvic stimulating of the development of healthy micro-organisms in the gut for a healthier colon and digestion.
• Cellular regeneration: A person may feel an overall sense of renewal and vitality. This can be attributed due to the overall impact of fulvic acid in the body, once relatively free from toxic compounds and contains the necessary nutrients for growth, it enables efficient cellular regeneration.
Method of Consumption
2-4 Capsules daily.
For best results take before or with meals.
Side effects: Not much research available.
When taken in high dosages it may induce:
• This could be because the body is now overdriving the detox effect leading to the evacuation of the chelated toxin and other pathogenic compounds (everything in excess is bad).
Do not take fulvic acid capsules:
• if you are hypersensitive (allergic) to fulvic acid (powder) or the other ingredient of fulvic acid.
• if you have conditions where reduced fluid intake is recommended (e.g. severe cardiac or renal disease).
• If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby.
• If you have autoimmune diseases.
Special care should be taken with fulvic acid capsules:
• If you have cardiac disease.
• If you have kidney problems.
• If you have Kashin-Beck disease (death of joint cartilage and joint plates leading to deformed joints, shortened limbs or short stature. Usually occurs in children and teens that lack selenium). If symptoms worsen during the use of fulvic acid capsules, a medical doctor or a qualified healthcare practitioner should be consulted.
Pregnancy and breastfeeding:
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or other healthcare professional for advice before taking fulvic acid capsules.
Taking other medicines with fulvic acid capsules:
Always tell your healthcare professional if you are taking any other medicine. (This includes also complementary or traditional medicines.)